According to a new survey, 60% of women say they’re now more likely to handle a lot of home improvements and chores that boyfriends or husbands used to be in charge of. And 50% say they’re actually better at them!
Here’s the top ten ‘man-chores’ that women are now more likely to do themselves:
1. Changing light bulbs.
2. Replacing a blown fuse or resetting the fuse box.
3. Fixing a leak in the sink.
4. Fixing a toilet that won’t stop running.
5. Replacing a broken doorknob.
6. Patching a hole in the wall.
7. Re-painting a room.
8. Replacing wallpaper.
9. Sealing windows in the winter.
10. Hanging pictures.