A little TOO hot? You can keep the heat from getting to you, if you know a handful of easy tricks.
1. Buckle your seatbelt when you leave the car, so it won’t burn when you come back.
2. Put dryer sheets in your shoes when you come home, to keep them from smelling.
3. Stand freezer pops straight up before they freeze, so they’re easier to cut open.
4. Put a beer coozie over your gear shift when it gets too hot to touch.
5. Wrap bottles in a wet paper towel and put them in the freezer to get them cold faster.
6. When you go to the beach, roll your valuables in a clean diaper. You can leave them alone all day and no one will come near them.
7. Sprinkle baby powder on your skin to remove sand more easily.
8. Put a cupcake liner around your popsicle to catch the drips, and avoid sticky hands.
9. Use creamy baby oil instead of bug spray. It works just as well and smells better.
10. Make your own lawn sprinkler out of a two-liter soda bottle. Punch holes in it, screw a garden hose onto the top, and let ‘er rip.
Want more? Click this link: Buzzfeed