One hour of video is uploaded every second to YouTube.com, and over 4 billion videos are watched every day. From music videos and gardening tutorials to DIY instructions, there is something for everyone. Here are just a few of the ways watching YouTube can save you money.
- Free Music: If you make a Youtube account, you can add videos to your favorites or create unique playlists to listen to what you want, when you want.
- Free Tutoring: Before paying an expensive tutor or purchasing study aides, try searching for videos on the particular subject. Many teachers, professors, and experts have made helpful videos for any level of education.
- Free Lessons: There are thousands of instructional videos to choose from, and they are absolutely free. Learn how to cook, dance, draw, knit, or sew in the convenience of your own home.
- Free Technical Assistance: Some examples of topics would be removing viruses, installing more RAM, using Photoshop, or transferring an iTunes library to a new computer.
- Free Beauty Advice: Instead of spending money at a salon to do your hair and make-up, try searching the thousands of how-to videos for hair styles and make-up looks.