If you’re trying to lose weight, check out this list of super foods that we’re told burn fat at an amazing rate. Some of them may not be the most appetizing things on the menu, but that shouldn’t surprise anyone.
1. Kefir. It’s a kind of drinkable yogurt that breaks down food better. Sauerkraut and pickled vegetables work the same way.
2. Salmon. Scientists say that it prevents fat accumulation around your mid-section.
3. Walnuts. Because they activate fat-burning.
4. Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah). It’s the new ‘it’ grain. It prevents bloating and gives you energy.
5. Sardines. They have a ton of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are amazing for you.
6. Kale. It’s supposed to reduce the stress in your body.
7. Brown rice. It somehow prevents fat storage.
8. Green tea. Experts claim you should have it at 4 p.m., and it’ll rev up your metabolism for hours.