We don’t know about the rest of you guys, but we’re guessing that, like Dave, some of you may not feel like you’re great dancers. But fear not. Science is here to save us.
A study out of Northumbria University in England had women rate computer-generated images based on real movements, and figured out the five dance moves that make men more attractive. Here’s what they came up with:
1. Move your head. Whether you’re nodding or shaking your head to the beat . . . you want to keep it loose and varied. Don’t act like you’re wearing a neck brace.
2. Move your wrists. You don’t want them all locked up.
3. Move your left shoulder. Like, bounce your left shoulder up and down once in a while. And again, keep the movement varied.
4. Make fast movements with your right knee. Make sure your right leg swivels at the knee. So, gyrating your right leg using your hip, in sort of a circular way.
5. Keep your upper body moving. You want your torso to move around, as opposed to flailing your ARMS around. But don’t keep your arms and legs TOO close to your body.
So… Dave tried it in studio. Yep… pretty hot.