- 3 oz precooked Dungeness Crab meat
- 2 Tbls Aioli
- a dash of Chervil
- a dash of Parsley
- a dash of Sage
- A whole avocado worth of Guacamole
- 1 oz Pico de Gallo
- 10 leaves of Kale
- ½ Lime – Squeeze ½ lime over
Two parts to this dish, an avocado and local kale salad and the crab cake:
- In one dish combine the Dungeness Crab meat, aioli, chervil, parsley, and sage for the crab cake. Crab is salty, mellow it out with a little house aioli, you can use mayonnaise.
- In a separate dish combine the guacamole, pico de gallo, kale and a little lime juice for the avocado and kale salad.
We use a ring mold and pack the avocado and kale salad down first, then toss the crab and aioli mixture on top of that so you have a two layered tower, pull the ring mold off straight up.